Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Nineteen Days Later

It's kind of depressing to know that opposed to my teeny tiny handful of readers suicide club websites in Japan get thousands of hits. It makes a person want to go check out one of those suicide club websites.

Also, I had this fantasy that each of my loyal readers would tell four friends, who would each tell four friends... Then I realized that anyone who was the type who liked my writing probably wouldn't have four friends.

Not to mention that now that I'm back home there's actual work to do.

Plus the fact that now that I'm back in the real world of gay marriage and George W Bush there are so many more distractions.

But I do have at least addenda and conclusions about West Africa to submit.

Just not today. Probably by Sunday.

Or maybe Monday.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 3 friends, but one of them is you, which doesn't count.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " Michael Folz " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home